Wenger Secures 4th Place In Premier League Managers’ Private FPL League

Having come under increasing pressure from many Arsenal supporters throughout the 2016/17 campaign, Arsene Wenger has managed to sneak a 4th place finish in the final game of the league season after a bitter battle with Ronald Koeman.

His Fantasy Premier League side, ‘Santi’s Little Helpers’ came out ahead of Ronald Koeman’s ‘Koeman You Blues’ after a final-day-of-the-season tussle for 4th place in a private league for Premier League managers – netting him a £30 prize in the process.

bet on daily fantasy football - bet on fantasy premier league

In an interview with the Daily FFB, Wenger expressed his delight at the achievement whilst giving little away regarding his future plans.

“I’m delighted with the comeback that my team has made in recent weeks, as I’d slipped down to 7th only about 5-6 weeks ago and a money-finish was looking unlikely.”

“Fortunately, my decision to captain Sanchez last week in the double gameweek went perfectly to plan and that really saw me through.”

“Now, I’ll take Sanchez out for a coffee with my winnings as a ‘thank you’ dragging me out of the sh*t, then, I’ll go on holiday and decide if I am going to carry on playing Fantasy Premier League next season. I still feel I can take Santi’s Little Helpers all the way to the top.”

Ronald Koeman on the other hand, was furious with his fantasy side, claiming that they’ve been on the beach for over a month.

“I am not pleased with the levels of performance from my team today. All the players I picked did f*** all, even Lukaku only scored thanks to a penalty.”

“It might have been different if I’d started Ross Barkley, but if he’s gonna be a little sh*t in real life and knock back our contract offer, then even fantasy-Barkley has to pay for this. All forms of Barkley must pay for this behaviour.”

“Fortunately I’ve got £100m to spend for next season.”

cheap website design and development for new businesses