The Premier League employ a highly sophisticated algorithm to ensure that your ideal team on FPL will always come to £101m, according to a Premier League spokesman.

Speaking with an FFB reporter this morning, Premier League spokesman Dick Johnson confirmed that they have invested heavily in an algorithm designed to really annoy every player.

“We wanted to create a platform that caused maximum irritation to the end user and that’s why we hired a team of highly trained mathematicians from China to create this cutting-edge algorithm”, Johnson explained.

“Now, finally, we have an end product whereby no matter which 15 players you select – no matter who they play for or how sh*t they are, your team value will always come to £101m.”

fantasybet sign up bonus and review

Players around the world have been trying unsuccessfully to beat the algorithm all week leading up to the start of the new season, with some users drafting players from only Brighton, Huddersfield, Newcastle, Swansea, and West Brom.

“It doesn’t matter who you draft, you can pick the whole Brighton squad if you want, but you’ll never be able to beat our team of mathematicians”, Johnson added.

cheap website design and development for new businesses